Residential Drain Cleaning in Lexington, Kentucky
Are you tired of standing in ankle-deep water while showering? When you run the dishwasher or washing machine, does wastewater back up your kitchen sink?
Let Fayette handle any slow, clogged, or stopped drains in Lexington, Kentucky. Our drain cleaning services are fast, efficient, and safe for your plumbing system. We’ll fix your clogged drain and clean out any clogs or obstructions you may have.
Signs of Drainage Problem in Your Home
Watch for these indicators of drainage problems in your home to indicate you may need residential drain cleaning services:
- Slow Drains
- Smelly Odors
- Frequent Clogs
- Gurgling or Bubbling Drains
- Wastewater Backups
- Increased Pests
Drainage problems are common and happen all the time. The most common symptom is slow drainage. As particles and grease build up in the pipes, they take up more room and slow the water flow.
Expert Residential Sink, Toilet, Drain, Shower, and Sewer Cleaning Services
Do you have slow-draining sinks, showers, or other drains? Does wastewater back up your pipes and cause your home to smell? Fayette can fix any drainage problem and get it flowing smoothly again.
Fayette is a professional plumbing company with specialized equipment and years of experience providing residential drain cleaning in Lexington. We have a combined experience of over 50 years and are proud to be the top choice for many Lexington homeowners.
We provide dependable, prompt services and affordable prices without hidden fees. Our cutting-edge tools include fiber optic video cameras, pipe locators, and high-pressure water jetting to deliver the best possible service.
Customers contact us for various sewage and drain cleaning services, including residential drain inspections for house purchases. We offer emergency service, plumbing equipment, sewer line repair, and more! Call us at (859) 549-5733 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Common Drain Cleaning Requests & Services
Here are some of the common drain clearing service requests we receive from customers:
- Toilet Clearing: Clogged toilets can be caused by incorrect installation, too much toilet paper in one go, or the wrong items being flushed. Don’t flush women’s hygiene products, condoms, “flushable” wipes, cat litter, or anything other than human waste and toilet paper.
- Bathtub & Shower Drains: Soap, shampoo, conditioner, and hair are the main culprits here. We’ll snake out the system and clean out the soap.
- Bathroom Sinks: Soap, hair, and toothpaste can all cause slow drainage in bathroom sinks.
- Kitchen Sinks: Grease, fats, and food scraps can cause kitchen sinks to clog up. Avoid putting fat, grease, rice, pasta, and other fibrous foods down the drain.
- Floor Drains: Things like dirt and debris tend to fall down floor drains, eventually building up and creating a clog. We can flush it out.
- Hydro Jetting: We use high-pressure water to clean out clogs and thoroughly clean pipes.
There are many standard DIY drain cleaning tips homeowners may try before calling in a professional. Using a plunger, plumber’s snake, and boiling water with either dish soap or baking soda can be quick solutions to clear a drain. If these methods don’t work, however, then it’s time to call a plumber.
Hydro Jetting Services
Hydro jetting involves using cutting-edge equipment to flush a drainage system thoroughly. It often requires a video camera inspection to ensure your pipes can handle the pressure, but the cleaning is so thorough that it takes much longer for clogs to reform.
It can clean out drains and main sewer lines alike, flushing out clogs and even tree roots.
If you are ready for expert drain cleaning services in Lexington, Kentucky, call Fayette for superior service.