At Fayette Heating & Air, we’re prepared to handle any heating repairs for your home or business. Our licensed technicians and certified apprentices receive quality training and education that goes well beyond state requirements. So when it comes to heating repairs, you can rest easy knowing our team will accurately diagnose and fix any problems they may encounter.
If your heater dies during the night and it’s freezing outside, we’re here. We’re ready to come out and patch things up. Our service is available at any hour with 24-hour Emergency Heating Service. No matter the situation, give us a call.
Eventually, HVAC systems will require some repair, and breakdowns seem to happen during the hottest or coldest times of the year. Failures occur because some units can’t take on any more stress and eventually malfunction or stop working altogether. What else causes issues?
- Low refrigerant
- Dirty filter
- Electrical control issues
- Sensor issues
- Condenser issues
It’s worth having a system check if you notice any of these warning signs:
- Cold Areas – Is the vent open in a room, and you’re still not feeling any heat? Your system should be bringing the heat to the entire home. A lack of heat can be a sign of a failing heater. A repair or replacement might be necessary.
- Odd smells – Are you starting to notice aromas, notably stronger when the heat comes on. It might just be dust heating up, or it can be a sign of a more significant issue, which can lead to an expensive repair if not caught before it worsens.
- Odd noises – If you’re near the system and start to hear unusual metal on metal sounds, this may be a warning that a belt needs replacing. Also meaning your furnace could be failing soon. Don’t hesitate to reach out so that we can check this and make the necessary repairs.
- Heating bill spiking – Just like your AC, a rising energy bill for your furnace might be a sign that the system is being pushed to work harder and longer.
Are you doubtful that there’s an issue but still want to have the system checked out? We will come out and do a detailed maintenance analysis on your furnace and provide any repairs to the machine if needed. Preventative maintenance will significantly extend the life of your unit.
When you call to schedule your heating repair, you will always talk to a live person. We only hire locally trained customer service representatives in our Call Center, so you’ll never have to deal with an automated message.
Once you schedule your furnace repair, we’ll send you a notification when your technician is 30 minutes away. We know your time is valuable, so with our notification system, you’ll know exactly when we’re on our way – no more waiting around all day.
At Fayette Heating & Air, we aim to provide you with safe, professional, and courteous service, Every Time. All of our employees are screened with the state of Kentucky as drug-free and are required to pass an extensive national background check before hire. As a professional HVAC company, we are also certified as an A+ company with the BBB. This past year, we also received The Herald Leader’s Readers’ Choice Award for Best HVAC Company for the fourth consecutive year.